4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display is ideally suited to adding a display to your project. 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display is compatible with prototyping boards such as the MB-102 which feature standard sockets with a pin pitch of 2.54mm. This module lets you display your information in a bold and bright way, taking your project to new levels of display, writing all manners of numbers and words with numbers from 0-9, A-F, and –.
This module has Red LEDs that are powered via a connection to 3.3 – 5V. The display operates by being supplied with VCC to a particular segment pin. Following which applying GND to both a particular D pin will cause a specific segment on a specific digit to illuminate.
The pins are suited to standard sockets with a pin pitch of 2.54mm.
Features of 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display:
- SMA420564 Chipset
- 4 Red 7-Segment digits with decimal points
- Parallel control
- 0.56″(inch) Height digits
- Suitable for use with 220 Ohm resistors
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
Specifications of 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display:
- Pin Number: 12 pins
- Digit Number: 4 digits
- Kind of module: LED Display
- Supply voltage: 3.3…5V DC
- Size: 50 x 19 x 15mm (l x w x h)
1 x 4 Digit 7 Segment Red LED Display
There are no reviews yet.